Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @UoN_Physics: Make yourself some fun physics Christmas cards @thebamf's @galaxyzoo images bit.ly/1xowNBC http://t.co/H1wRSzFO6h 4 hours ago
- RT @kevinschawinski: My colloquium on @galaxyzoo & quenching in Heidelberg last week is now on youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=RWJyf0… 4 days ago
- RT @sdssurveys: The strange J1649+2635 galaxy is discovered with the help of citizen scientists! @galaxyzoo 1 week ago
- RT @kwwillett: Supersecret paper has been released into the wilds of peer review. Thanks for all the help and data, @galaxyzoo volunteers. 2 weeks ago
- RT @kevinschawinski: .@liafsartori talks about @galaxyzoo on RSI (Swiss radio in Italiano): rsi.ch/rete-uno/progr… 2 weeks ago