Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @alankerlin: .@CanberraDSN @PlanetaryKeri @SarcasticRover I made a "I did a science" t-shirt using @galaxyzoo http://t.co/SCCr2MhBNg 15 hours ago
- RT @NGC3314: Galaxy-dynamics guru Ron Buta on quality of @galaxyzoo Zoo2 sample of resonance-ring galaxies: "I could not have it done it be… 1 day ago
- RT @NGC3314: More time with 6m BTA telescope for @galaxyzoo AGN followup! (Kind of flattered to receive Russian version of allocation list) 4 days ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Amazing Galaxy of the Week – What the…? wp.me/p3RVQp-wp 4 days ago
- RT @NGC3314: Ahh. Web status for 6m Russian telescope БТА is detailed enough to show that colleague is now observing one of our targets: @g… 1 week ago