Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @NGC3314: More time with 6m BTA telescope for @galaxyzoo AGN followup! (Kind of flattered to receive Russian version of allocation list) 1 day ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Amazing Galaxy of the Week – What the…? wp.me/p3RVQp-wp 1 day ago
- RT @NGC3314: Ahh. Web status for 6m Russian telescope БТА is detailed enough to show that colleague is now observing one of our targets: @g… 5 days ago
- RT @kevinschawinski: Via @eth @eth_en and @featurezoo: me on #bigdata and #citizenscience: vimeo.com/108462867 6 days ago
- RT @robertcnichol: In the pub last night someone asked me "Do you know anything about @galaxyzoo ?" What are the odds of that! 1 week ago