Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @NGC3314: Interview with @PenguinGalaxy re @galaxyzoo and #citizenscience gadgette.com/2016/02/02/gal… 1 week ago
- Is the Milky Way a zombie galaxy? @kevinschawinski talks about @galaxyzoo results: theconversation.com/is-our-milky-w… 2 weeks ago
- Great write-up of the DECaLS project (and @galaxyzoo's role) in a @BerkeleyLab story. newscenter.lbl.gov/2016/01/21/sky… 3 weeks ago
- RT @kevinschawinski: The @galaxyzoo “green peas” have led researchers to new insights about the early universe swissinfo.ch/eng/the-final-… http… 4 weeks ago
- We just passed 1 million classifications for galaxies in the DECaLS survey! 4 weeks ago