Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @kaggle: Sander told #nofreehunch how he used convnets, python and the data's invariances to get 1st in @galaxyzoo Challenge http://t.co… 5 days ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Our own @orbitingfrog talks about @the_zooniverse on the TED blog buff.ly/QtkGjk 5 days ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Everything is back to normal at zooniverse.org, so get clicking on your favourite project now! :P 1 week ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Apologies, we're having issues with certain projects & logins. Don't panic. Our awesome developers are on the case. Wil… 1 week ago
- RT @wadhamoxford: @GalaxyZoo Project Scientist, @KarenLMasters on the astronomical possibilities of a degree in Physics http://t.co/vfTuYLz… 1 week ago