Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- An oldie but a goodie: classification rate following our launch in July 2007: wp.me/p3RVQp-gf via @DailyZooniverse 20 hours ago
- RT @megschwamb: Final draft of promotional poster for @Planet_Four & @galaxyzoo ASIAA translations for Saturday's NTU Azalea Festival http:… 1 day ago
- RT @StellarBones: @galaxyzoo talk at #eso3d2014 is done. Here is the poster. http://t.co/QhWnlAFyYt 1 day ago
- RT @paulcoxon: AWESOME! Alphabet written entirely with patterns found on butterfly wings (HT @TheScientistLLC) http://t.co/xMZcGobo9M 2 days ago
- RT @astrotweeps: Now imaging southern irregular galaxy NGC 1592 at suggestion of @galaxyzoo participant. Sure is clumpy. 5 days ago