Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @jen_gupta: I'll be using a simplified example version of @galaxyzoo that @KarenLMasters built using the project builder: https://t.co/T… 11 hours ago
- RT @NGC3314: This just in from @StellarBones - @esa XMM-Newton is now measuring X-rays from @galaxyzoo ionization nacho. 2 days ago
- We passed half a million classifications for DECaLS yesterday! Thanks so much to everyone who's helped so far. https://t.co/bHHm4bhpv6 1 week ago
- .@PenguinGalaxy speaking about being a #citizenscientist at @uzh_news/@ETH conference https://t.co/wjnLAz92gP 1 week ago
- RT @emeegray: Physics masterclass: @galaxyzoo and Citizen Science from @thebamf. Thurs Nov 12, 17:30, B1 @UoN_Physics https://t.co/B2JberY… 2 weeks ago