Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @Mark2Cure: Oh, it's just @galaxyzoo being amazing & brilliant as usual. Love this! RE twitter.com/bgood/status/6… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TomMelvin85: Woo! A @galaxyzoo mention from a none GZ scientist at #NAM2015. 3 weeks ago
- RT @becky1505: @RoyalAstroSoc but we'll still need the public's efforts from @galaxyzoo to help in difficult cases where the computer strug… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BBCr4today: Astronomers teach machine to "see" galaxies - @jgeach and @KarenLMasters discuss: bbc.in/1G6BH4Q http://t.co/xIDVeX… 3 weeks ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: Should be on in a few. @bbcradio4 @galaxyzoo 3 weeks ago