Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @kevinschawinski: .@becky1505's @galaxyzoo paper on the Green Valley is out today: arxiv.org/abs/1501.05955 1 day ago
- RT @NGC3314: That new STARSMOG observation? Oh, yeah, 3 background galaxies, one tracing dust along foreground bar.Thx @galaxyzoo! http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Explore the Andromeda galaxy 1 thumbnail at a time; some lovely images! RT @JoeMFox: hey hey i made a new bot @Andromed… 4 days ago
- RT @punkish: Damn, @the_zooniverse is becoming a really sweet #CitizenScience platform in the hands of the friendly Scots @Stuart_Lynn #cszh 1 week ago
- RT @kevinschawinski: .@PenguinGalaxy and her hobby horse (galaxy): #citizenscience #cszh http://t.co/pN51nqbiY3 1 week ago