Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @the_zooniverse: ZooCon 2014 –@Portsmouth wp.me/p3RVQp-u3 10 hours ago
- The link to watch live stream of #zooconport is plus.google.com/u/0/events/clp… 3 days ago
- We're in Portsmouth for #zooconport - @mrniaboc now giving a review of @the_zooniverse - live streamed online. 3 days ago
- RT @ZooTeach: We're setting up Meet a Galaxy Zoo Scientist via Skype in the Classroom for the 2014-2015 school year! http://t.co/SUhun7tPS… 6 days ago
- ZooCon Portsmouth this weekend - remote participation invited! wp.me/p2u2hx-kq via @the_zooniverse 1 week ago