More Chandra data coming in…
Update on the Chandra program to observe the Galaxy Zoo mergers. After getting the first data late last year, Chandra has now observed five of the twelve approved targets and two more are in the long term schedule for the coming weeks.
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- RT @kruksandor: @galaxyzoo still seeks your classifications on galaxyzoo.org 💻 and on the mobile app📲 ➡️ Help us with your class… 4 months ago
- An image from our Galaxy Zoo: Gems program on @NASAHubble - led by @NGC3314 (Bill Keel). twitter.com/esa/status/149… 4 months ago
- RT @kruksandor: #PaperDay "Gems of the Galaxy Zoos -- a Wide-Ranging Hubble Space Telescope Gap-Filler Program" 👉 arxiv.org/abs/2202.01098.… 4 months ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: The #AAS237 poster session I'm part of with @galaxyzoo related posters is happening now. This is a nice direct link to a… 1 year ago
- There is also already a @galaxyzoo morphology catalogue for @MaNGASurvey galaxies, and and update based on these… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago