Second paper now available online
The second Galaxy Zoo paper, which introduces the survey and provides details of our initial data analysis, is now available online via astro-ph.
I look forward to hearing your comments….
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- Radio Galaxy Zoo studies cluster environment impact on radio galaxy morphologies
- Galaxy Zoo wins the RAS Group Achievement Award
- Happy 5th birthday Radio Galaxy Zoo!
- Active galaxies illuminating their companions – Galaxy Zoo identifies cross-ionization
- Radio Galaxy Zoo: what radio lobe shapes tell us about the mutual impact of jets and intergalactic gas
- RT @chrislintott: Thank you to the @RoyalAstroSoc for this award! So good to have the whole Galaxy Zoo team and community recognised. https… 6 days ago
- RT @LucyFortson: Great to hang out with @kwwillett who visited many of the @galaxyzoo team at the #AAS233 https://t.co/g6aUw1ZGC9 1 week ago
- RT @NGC3314: Alex Szalay gives shout-out to @galaxyzoo and @HannysVoorwerp in #AAS233 plenary talk on data-intensive astronomy. 1 week ago
- RT @AndreaWiggins: @evoecolab @Lea_Shanley In my dissertation on citizen science, I reviewed lit on people’s science, community science, ci… 2 months ago
- We still have quite a lot of spirals needing marking to help @MaNGASurvey with their science goals. Join in. :) twitter.com/KarenLMasters/… 3 months ago