Finishing that paper II
The Galaxy Zoo AGN host galaxies paper is nearing the final draft stage.
Note to self: when converting a document from British to American spelling, do not just automatically replace all instances of `ise’ with `ize!’
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- RT @KarenLMasters: Today I'm attending #mptl2017. Speaking about #citizenscience and #bigdata in astrophysics teaching - @sdssurveys and @… 1 week ago
- RT @wildjod: Tonight the amazing #citizenscience crowd @gsc1 classified 1130 galaxies with @the_zooniverse @galaxyzoo #everybeadisagalaxy… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NGC3314: 10 yrs ago #OTD: @hannyvanarkel asks @galaxyzoo forum "what's the blue stuff?", discovers @HannysVoorwerp. Outcome has been in… 1 month ago
- RT @AnnaKWeigel: Go check out my paper on major merger mass functions and the merger quenching process using @galaxyzoo data: https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @kevinschawinski: On astro-ph today: do major mergers even matter for galaxy quenching? Take by @AnnaKWeigel using @galaxyzoo https://t.… 1 month ago