Over the next few weeks, some of you may see messages (like the one in the image above) while classifying on Galaxy Zoo. We are testing out a new messaging system. These messages should not appear frequently and, if you do see one, you will be able to opt-out of seeing any subsequent messages. In the unlikely event that you do see more than one of these messages during your classification session, you can let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Thanks for your understanding, and please continue your vital efforts at www.galaxyzoo.org
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- We've moved to the new @the_zooniverse platform and are live with new data at galaxyzoo.org! 1 month ago
- Well done to our volunteers, who have classified all the galaxies we have on the site right now. We're working on a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @chrislintott: A new Galaxy Zoo paper out today - arxiv.org/abs/1801.08541. Simulated galaxies below 10^11 solar masses don't look like t… 2 months ago
- RT @chrislintott: Hey, that's @galaxyzoo's @Enceladosaurus! twitter.com/AAS_Office/sta… 3 months ago
- RT @NGC3314: More upcoming @galaxyzoo and @NASAHubble goodness! twitter.com/UofAlabama/sta… 3 months ago