Over the next few weeks, some of you may see messages (like the one in the image above) while classifying on Galaxy Zoo. We are testing out a new messaging system. These messages should not appear frequently and, if you do see one, you will be able to opt-out of seeing any subsequent messages. In the unlikely event that you do see more than one of these messages during your classification session, you can let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your understanding, and please continue your vital efforts at www.galaxyzoo.org
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- RT @snsf_ch: Horizons | @KevinSchawinski @ETH_en studies the #universe with an open mind for new methods snf.ch/en/researchinF… @galaxyzoo… 1 week ago
- Our Project Scientist in @astrotweeps this morning with some musing on 10 years of astrophysics with the project. twitter.com/astrotweeps/st… 4 weeks ago
- RT @astrotweeps: Did you know that @galaxyzoo launched 10 years ago this July. We have a bunch of celebrations planned. :) 4 weeks ago
- RT @kruksandor: My first @galaxyzoo paper today on arXiv: arxiv.org/abs/1705.00007. The curious case of galaxies with an off-centre bar. #ga… 1 month ago
- RT @NGC3314: Wishing students well on final exam today. Then heading to San Diego for work w/@vrooje on @galaxyzoo @NASAHubble spinoff, AGN… 1 month ago