Galaxy Zoo meeting is over
With the help of coffee and biscuits, we’ve managed to get through the afternoon and the meeting is now over… to be continued in the pub in a few minutes.
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- RT @kruksandor: @galaxyzoo still seeks your classifications on galaxyzoo.org 💻 and on the mobile app📲 ➡️ Help us with your class… 3 months ago
- An image from our Galaxy Zoo: Gems program on @NASAHubble - led by @NGC3314 (Bill Keel). twitter.com/esa/status/149… 3 months ago
- RT @kruksandor: #PaperDay "Gems of the Galaxy Zoos -- a Wide-Ranging Hubble Space Telescope Gap-Filler Program" 👉 arxiv.org/abs/2202.01098.… 3 months ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: The #AAS237 poster session I'm part of with @galaxyzoo related posters is happening now. This is a nice direct link to a… 1 year ago
- There is also already a @galaxyzoo morphology catalogue for @MaNGASurvey galaxies, and and update based on these… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago