The conditions are now excellent (seeing of 0.7 arcseconds). I hope it stays like this all night. This is really exciting!
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- More details to follow but this is exciting! twitter.com/ngc3314/status… 2 days ago
- RT @vrooje: I am SO excited about this! Only 3 proposals were accepted, and ours was one of them! Congrats to ALL the volunteer-collaborato… 3 days ago
- RT @NGC3314: This just in - @galaxyzoo + @radiogalaxyzoo program "Gems of the Galaxy Zoos" was accepted for @NASAHubble "gap filler" progra… 4 days ago
- RT @NGC3314: Submitted paper, project started in @galaxyoo forum: when AGN do and don't ionize gas in companions. New EELRs! Galaxies unawa… 3 weeks ago
- RT @kevinschawinski: Out today: what *really* happened in Hanny’s Voorwerp! @liafsartori looked with @NASANuSTAR arxiv.org/abs/1711.06270 ht… 3 weeks ago