One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @cardiffPHYSX: The latest #PythagAstro podcast sees @chrisenorth and @zemogle discuss a slowly-rotating Sun (as recorded by the Moon), c… 1 week ago
- We've launched the brand-new mobile version of Galaxy Zoo! Find it under the "Space" section on the Zooniverse app.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @spacecasper: Need to kill a few minutes in line at the grocery store? Stop using twitter and do #citizenscience instead. @GalaxyZoo has… 1 week ago
- RT @NGC3314: 😀 Truly a shared achievement with all the Zooites who have made this project such a success! twitter.com/RoyalAstroSoc/… 1 week ago
- RT @radastrat: The @galaxyzoo team storm the stage at @rasnam2019 to collect their group award 🥇 https://t.co/4zpJwotYbj 1 week ago