Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @OxfordJournals: How do spiral arms affect star-formation? bit.ly/2nHgJrG Latest @galaxyzoo paper in #MNRAS 2 weeks ago
- RT @EmmsStarGaze: Excellent talk by @KarenLMasters at @popastro on @galaxyzoo and what's being learnt of galaxy evolution 3 weeks ago
- RT @popastro: Now @KarenLMasters tells #SPAconvention about @galaxyzoo's citizen science. But Edmond Halley did it first for UK total eclip… 3 weeks ago
- RT @boorm: Data use from SDSS over the past ~16 years! Notice the @galaxyzoo spike! @KarenLMasters #bblook https://t.co/T66WJkfJOs 4 weeks ago
- RT @spacecentre: @becky1505 introduces the audience to a "thingy" or Hanny's Voorwerp from #citizenscience @galaxyzoo #spacelates https://t… 4 weeks ago