Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @eilatg: This week my astro lab uses @galaxyzoo & is sparking the most inspired and delightful student questions and realizations of the… 6 days ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Zooniverse Advent Calendar – Day 1: Image Competition daily.zooniverse.org/2016/12/01/zoo… https://t.co/t9oc2YLMpR 6 days ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Call for Biomedical Projects on the Zooniverse daily.zooniverse.org/2016/11/17/cal… https://t.co/nM5OwerR7U 2 weeks ago
- RT @PenguinGalaxy: OMG look what I just got on @galaxyzoo https://t.co/c1tTU7nG3R 3 weeks ago
- RT @PenguinGalaxy: Oh look, @sdssurveys have incorporated @galaxyzoo results into their databases cas.sdss.org/dr13/en/tools/… 1 month ago