Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @sdssurveys: @jgeldmann @eBOSSurvey no #citizenscience here, but we're proud of our @galaxyzoo collaborators who publish loads: https://… 4 days ago
- RT @NGC3314: Paging @galaxyzoo. Green Peas found by volunteers who made the case to team scientists that they were interesting. https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @AstroOnTapNYC: Shout out to @galaxyzoo for finding the human tendency to see clockwise oriented spiral galaxies. 1 month ago
- RT @PenguinGalaxy: Ooooooooohhhhh #citizenscience #galaxyzoo https://t.co/afX43h6GNI 2 months ago
- RT @robertcnichol: Just listened to Tony Hey (@STFC_Matters Chief Data Scientist) who big-upped @sdssurveys @LSST @galaxyzoo Great talk ;-) 2 months ago