Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @AstroMelina: The project @galaxyzoo 3D needs 8,000 drawings of spiral arms to reach 100,000 drawings by volunteers. You can help here… 2 days ago
- RT @vrooje: Well done fellow @galaxyzoo team members (including our awesome volunteers)! twitter.com/BadAstronomer/… 2 days ago
- RT @AstroMelina: On Sunday I did submit this object with 9 observations (other 5 are from 2015-02-19) to the MPC. A @galaxyzoo volunteer di… 4 days ago
- Results from your classifications in the news today. :) twitter.com/royalastrosoc/… 4 days ago
- RT @AstroMelina: Galaxy Zoo: 3D did reach 90,000 drawings. 🎉 Only 21,000 drawings until the project reaches 100%. Here the a very symmetri… 6 days ago