Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @NGC3314: Green Pea from @galaxyzoo ! twitter.com/spacetelelive/… 1 week ago
- RT @aussiastronomer: Side on disk galaxy with a nice central budge and a very cool warp. 11/10, would classify with @galaxyzoo again. #wera… 1 week ago
- Obviously the original @the_zooniverse project is the best right? ;) Nothing beats a classic. twitter.com/aussiastronome… 1 week ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: Or if you prefer building galaxies, @galaxyzoo: Builder also needs your help. This one is seriously addictive though so… 1 month ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: Just did a few spiral arm drawings on @MaNGASurvey galaxies in @galaxyzoo: 3D ( zooniverse.org/projects/klmas…) we really need m… 1 month ago