Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- You might be having problems using the site due to a larger issue with the web servers. #AWS is working on it: status.aws.amazon.com 3 weeks ago
- This is awesome. Excited to see the results of tactile galaxy sorting. #tactileuniverse twitter.com/tactileunivers… 2 months ago
- Our very own Sugata Kaviraj is now speaking at #RASUniverse about the effect of minor mergers. 2 months ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: @Summer_Ash @galaxyzoo oooooo. Nice. :) #aas229 https://t.co/dbZ5vqugSJ 2 months ago
- RT @Summer_Ash: @KarenLMasters @galaxyzoo did you flip it over…? :) 2 months ago