Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- RT @KarenLMasters: The #AAS237 poster session I'm part of with @galaxyzoo related posters is happening now. This is a nice direct link to a… 6 months ago
- There is also already a @galaxyzoo morphology catalogue for @MaNGASurvey galaxies, and and update based on these… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- The Galaxy Zoo team stands with #blacklivesmatter and all those protesting against racism and discrimination in the US and around the world. 1 year ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: The Zooniverse stands with #BlackLivesMatter and all those protesting against racism and discrimination in the US and a… 1 year ago
- RT @NGC3314: I was trying to be serious in this university survey about broad engagement programs, since they had me on the list for @galax… 1 year ago