Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- Awesome to hear. :) twitter.com/ringwoodeco/st… 1 week ago
- RT @kwwillett: Never quite got these shapes in @galaxyzoo. https://t.co/4KM2ALcSYK 3 weeks ago
- RT @NGC3314: Always thinking of Galaxy Zoo, I'd like to order something anticlockwise perhaps with a small bar and a bit of ring https://t.… 3 weeks ago
- Inspired by the #Ligo #GravitationalWaves announcement today - why not try out our sister project, Gravity Spy. zooniverse.org/projects/zooni… 1 month ago
- RT @NGC3314: Still gems from @sdssurveys being found by @galaxyzoo volunteers: backlit galaxy in CGCG 112-036. Anticipating DES! https://t… 1 month ago