Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- We still have quite a lot of spirals needing marking to help @MaNGASurvey with their science goals. Join in. :) twitter.com/KarenLMasters/… 3 days ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: Nice write up of @the_zooniverse history in @AstronomyMag @galaxyzoo and @tingard ‘s Galaxy Builder get a mentio… 4 days ago
- RT @chrislintott: Congratulations to Dr @kruksandor who just successfully negotiated his viva on @galaxyzoo bars. (Seen here signing the ce… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NGC3314: This Zoo Gems target is a post-starburst galaxy collected by @galaxyzoo participants. twitter.com/spacetelelive/… 2 months ago
- RT @StarFortress: One of my favorites galaxies from the @galaxyzoo project to find barred galaxies with Galaxy Zoo 3D. I bet the night ski… 2 months ago