Tagging Galaxies in Talk
One of the cool features of the new Galaxy Zoo Talk is that you can tag objects using the # character. For example, if you see two overlapping galaxies like NGC 3314…
… then you can tag it with #overlap when commenting on it. That way, anyone with an interest in overlapping galaxies can find it by just clicking on #overlap. There’s already a discussion on tags on Talk, but if you find something that needs tagging, you can always start your own. Just use the # character!
- There is also already a @galaxyzoo morphology catalogue for @MaNGASurvey galaxies, and and update based on these… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The Galaxy Zoo team stands with #blacklivesmatter and all those protesting against racism and discrimination in the US and around the world. 4 months ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: The Zooniverse stands with #BlackLivesMatter and all those protesting against racism and discrimination in the US and a… 4 months ago
- RT @NGC3314: I was trying to be serious in this university survey about broad engagement programs, since they had me on the list for @galax… 8 months ago
- We have people classifying galaxies with their bodies as part of #OxLightFest19! Amazing work by the team. https://t.co/JHK5KruveN 10 months ago