My Galaxies – Write in Starlight
About karenlmastersAstronomer at Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth. Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Also member of Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Dark Energy Survey and Euclid.
- RT @NGC3314: Woohoo! Word just in from @StellarBones that @NASA_Hubble spectra of @galaxyzoo AGN-cloud nuclei are incoming. 1 day ago
- RT @astrotweeps: In no time, the @galaxyzoo provided us with nearly 2000 occulting pairs of galaxies. I've been following them up ever sinc… 1 week ago
- RT @VolunteerSci: Excited to follow the @galaxyzoo page! They prove the limits of #citizenscience are truly endless as they use your help t… 1 week ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: Congratulations to @kwwillett newly named "Lead Data Scientist" for @galaxyzoo http://t.co/TLZCuRuhYa 2 weeks ago
- RT @El_Lobo_Rayado: Citizen scientists, you have more work to do: new images for @galaxyzoo using DECaLS data: blog.galaxyzoo.org/2015/09/21/new… http:… 2 weeks ago