My Galaxies – Write in Starlight
About karenlmastersAstronomer at Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth. Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Also member of Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Dark Energy Survey and Euclid.
- RT @astrotweeps: Right now, @galaxyzoo is hosting single-band images from @sdssurveys, which we've never done before. http://t.co/oKpyNBcQdn 19 hours ago
- RT @SpaceGeck: Done! Artist's impression of a three armed spiral galaxy. Used #Hubble imagery to make; based on a real faint fuzzy. http://… 4 days ago
- RT @TomMelvin85: New single filter images going into @galaxyzoo today, but why do we need you to classify them? Find out here.. http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Finished with Hubble (for now), with new images going back to our “local” Universe ift.tt/1PHgILJ from the gala… 1 week ago
- RT @PenguinGalaxy: I'm very happy to know that theguardian.com/science/2012/m… is on a reading list for MSc Science Communication. #citizenscience @… 2 weeks ago