My Galaxies – Write in Starlight
About karenlmastersAstronomer at Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth. Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Also member of Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Dark Energy Survey and Euclid.
- RT @NGC3314: Latest @NASA_Hubble STARSMOG galaxy pair (identified via @galaxyzoo). Kind of a funny place for a dust patch. http://t.co/eU9r… 6 days ago
- RT @OxfordJournals: Don't forget, all @galaxyzoo papers are freely available online in #MNRAS oxford.ly/13uPL6e #IAU2015 2 weeks ago
- RT @TripleClones: Playing games on his iPod as usual? no much more fun is classifying galaxies, have a try yourself @galaxyzoo http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ezetre: Very good discussion at #IAU2015 after @kevinschawinski talk. Can we really trust derived BH masses at z>6? 3 weeks ago
- Co-founder @kevinschawinski and Project Scientist @KarenLMasters are both at the "Superbowl of Astronomy". Follow along at #IAU2015 3 weeks ago