My Galaxies – Write in Starlight
About karenlmastersAstronomer at Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth. Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Also member of Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Dark Energy Survey and Euclid.
- RT @KarenLMasters: My @RoyalAstroSoc lecture on @galaxyzoo science results to do with galactic bars is now available online: https://t.co/Q… 15 hours ago
- RT @NGC3314: Spectra observed by the numbers: 4 clear nights, 16 @galaxyzoo AGN clouds, 4 overlaps, 5 AGN compns, + @radiogalaxyzoo @Galax… 15 hours ago
- RT @chrislintott: On to EUCLID - images, masses and star-formation rates for millions (!) of galaxies. Enough to make @galaxyzoo’s mouth wa… 3 days ago
- Many of the science team are in Oxford today for the #kavlicitsci workshop - thinking about the future of astronomical citizen science. 4 days ago
- RT @PenguinGalaxy: Zooites ie @galaxyzoo volunteers found all these twisty greenish blobs - now @HubbleTelescope has pics of them! http://t… 2 weeks ago