My Galaxies – Write in Starlight
About karenlmastersAstronomer at Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth. Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Also member of Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Dark Energy Survey and Euclid.
- RT @fringetracker: Main result from @Meg_Urry's talk: evidence AGN feedback isn't important in overall galaxy evolution. A success for @vro… 3 days ago
- RT @egillingham: Fascinating talk on @galaxyzoo and benefits of citizen science; scale + serendipity. 40% participants do it to make contri… 5 days ago
- RT @Portsmouthhigh: Junior girls dazzled by the stars bit.ly/1b0nbAu @galaxyzoo @TomMelvin85 @Yvan2935 @9Seren9 @PaulMarshallsay 1 week ago
- RT @sdssurveys: A special post today to say #happythanksgiving from SDSS, and enjoy the Turkey Galaxy (found by @galaxyzoo in... http://t.c… 1 week ago
- Learning about Galaxy Zoo: @didier2nd: Astronomy @Portsmouthhigh Junior School. Led by Portsmouth Uni @icgportsmouth http://t.co/sXZNLEhlfD 1 week ago