My Galaxies – Write in Starlight
About karenlmastersAstronomer at Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth. Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Also member of Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Dark Energy Survey and Euclid.
- RT @NGC3314: Very fruitful science visit with @VanderbiltU astronomers. Surprise: met one of the translators of @galaxyzoo into Simplified … 9 hours ago
- Our science team are dominating the @RoyalAstroSoc press today! @vrooje and @KarenLMasters ras.org.uk/news-and-press… ras.org.uk/news-and-press… 1 day ago
- RT @RoyalAstroSoc: Galaxies settled down 2 billion years earlier than we thought... New MNRAS paper by @vrooje ras.org.uk/news-and-press… 1 day ago
- RT @NGC3314: Today: talking w @VanderbiltU astronomers, speaking on @galaxyzoo AGN clouds. 40 years ago, I was this guy on campus: http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @kevinschawinski: Reminder: we're looking for a postdoc for the @ETH black hole group! Deadline 1 Nov jobregister.aas.org/job_view?JobID… 1 day ago