My Galaxies – Write in Starlight
About karenlmastersAstronomer at Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth. Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Also member of Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Dark Energy Survey and Euclid.
- RT @IamCitSci: "We couldn't find a journal that would allow 100,000 authors" - @chrislintott :-D So @galaxyzoo papers have a link to a than… 4 hours ago
- RT @IamCitSci: You can find all @galaxyzoo's scientific publications at zooniverse.org/about/publicat…. Often, "zooites" are listed as authors. 4 hours ago
- RT @IamCitSci: 9 years later @galaxyzoo is still going, though rather different. Want to have a go? You can sign up, or I'll give you a qui… 7 hours ago
- RT @NGC3314: Colleague thinks new algorithm could find AGN emission clouds as well as @galaxyzoo volunteers. Sent list to try - nope. #eyeb… 1 week ago
- RT @arXiver: Galaxy Zoo: Quantitative Visual Morphological Classifications for 48,000… arxiver.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/gal… https://t.co/rqtXfKRLrq 1 week ago