My Galaxies – Write in Starlight
About karenlmastersAstronomer at Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth. Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Also member of Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Dark Energy Survey and Euclid.
- RT @kevinschawinski: How did @galaxyzoo get started? I’m talking to @mediainaf at #ESOF16 youtube.com/watch?v=JDuaN4… 1 week ago
- RT @kevinschawinski: Shoutout for @HannysVoorwerp by @StellarBones #Chandra10 https://t.co/67zycMKBlJ 1 week ago
- RT @NASA: Cosmic blob & bubble could provide clues on past of a giant black hole & its host galaxy: go.nasa.gov/2aX36iA https://t.co/Ag… 2 weeks ago
- RT @chandraxray: Hanny's Voorwerp is glowing due to radiation from giant black hole at center of IC 2497: ow.ly/7GYE3037bZ0 https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sdssurveys: @jgeldmann @eBOSSurvey no #citizenscience here, but we're proud of our @galaxyzoo collaborators who publish loads: https://… 1 month ago