Welcome to the brand new Galaxy Zoo blog!
To start with, here’s a page with a bit of info about the project and what we hope to do with this blog.
Stay tuned for more!
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- RT @kruksandor: My first @galaxyzoo paper today on arXiv: arxiv.org/abs/1705.00007. The curious case of galaxies with an off-centre bar. #ga… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NGC3314: Wishing students well on final exam today. Then heading to San Diego for work w/@vrooje on @galaxyzoo @NASAHubble spinoff, AGN… 2 weeks ago
- RT @chrislintott: Look! First paper from @kruksandor - a curious collection of @galaxyzoo galaxies where the bar isn't in the middle. http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @OxfordJournals: How do spiral arms affect star-formation? bit.ly/2nHgJrG Latest @galaxyzoo paper in #MNRAS 1 month ago
- RT @EmmsStarGaze: Excellent talk by @KarenLMasters at @popastro on @galaxyzoo and what's being learnt of galaxy evolution 1 month ago