Welcome to the brand new Galaxy Zoo blog!
To start with, here’s a page with a bit of info about the project and what we hope to do with this blog.
Stay tuned for more!
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- We've moved to the new @the_zooniverse platform and are live with new data at galaxyzoo.org! 1 month ago
- Well done to our volunteers, who have classified all the galaxies we have on the site right now. We're working on a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @chrislintott: A new Galaxy Zoo paper out today - arxiv.org/abs/1801.08541. Simulated galaxies below 10^11 solar masses don't look like t… 2 months ago
- RT @chrislintott: Hey, that's @galaxyzoo's @Enceladosaurus! twitter.com/AAS_Office/sta… 3 months ago
- RT @NGC3314: More upcoming @galaxyzoo and @NASAHubble goodness! twitter.com/UofAlabama/sta… 3 months ago