Interview with Chris and Jordan
While we were at the AAS, Jordan and I were interviewed by Pamela Gay of Astronomy Cast. You can hear the results over at Star Stryder. (The good news is it’s audio, so you don’t have to worry about my shirt…)
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- Happy 5th birthday Radio Galaxy Zoo!
- Active galaxies illuminating their companions – Galaxy Zoo identifies cross-ionization
- Radio Galaxy Zoo: what radio lobe shapes tell us about the mutual impact of jets and intergalactic gas
- Radio Galaxy Zoo’s ClaRAN
- Galaxy Zoo 3D: Bar Drawing All done, but we still have spirals…
- RT @AndreaWiggins: @evoecolab @Lea_Shanley In my dissertation on citizen science, I reviewed lit on people’s science, community science, ci… 1 month ago
- We still have quite a lot of spirals needing marking to help @MaNGASurvey with their science goals. Join in. :) twitter.com/KarenLMasters/… 2 months ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: Nice write up of @the_zooniverse history in @AstronomyMag @galaxyzoo and @tingard ‘s Galaxy Builder get a mentio… 2 months ago
- RT @chrislintott: Congratulations to Dr @kruksandor who just successfully negotiated his viva on @galaxyzoo bars. (Seen here signing the ce… 2 months ago
- RT @NGC3314: This Zoo Gems target is a post-starburst galaxy collected by @galaxyzoo participants. twitter.com/spacetelelive/… 4 months ago