Interview with Chris and Jordan
While we were at the AAS, Jordan and I were interviewed by Pamela Gay of Astronomy Cast. You can hear the results over at Star Stryder. (The good news is it’s audio, so you don’t have to worry about my shirt…)
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- Radio Galaxy Zoo studies cluster environment impact on radio galaxy morphologies
- Galaxy Zoo wins the RAS Group Achievement Award
- Happy 5th birthday Radio Galaxy Zoo!
- Active galaxies illuminating their companions – Galaxy Zoo identifies cross-ionization
- Radio Galaxy Zoo: what radio lobe shapes tell us about the mutual impact of jets and intergalactic gas
- RT @greentempleton: Join Dr Becky Smethurst (@drbecky_ ) from @OxfordPhysics for an enthralling talk at @greentempleton about the groundbre… 1 month ago
- RT @chrislintott: Thank you to the @RoyalAstroSoc for this award! So good to have the whole Galaxy Zoo team and community recognised. https… 2 months ago
- RT @LucyFortson: Great to hang out with @kwwillett who visited many of the @galaxyzoo team at the #AAS233 https://t.co/g6aUw1ZGC9 2 months ago
- RT @NGC3314: Alex Szalay gives shout-out to @galaxyzoo and @HannysVoorwerp in #AAS233 plenary talk on data-intensive astronomy. 2 months ago
- RT @AndreaWiggins: @evoecolab @Lea_Shanley In my dissertation on citizen science, I reviewed lit on people’s science, community science, ci… 4 months ago