Interview with Chris and Jordan
While we were at the AAS, Jordan and I were interviewed by Pamela Gay of Astronomy Cast. You can hear the results over at Star Stryder. (The good news is it’s audio, so you don’t have to worry about my shirt…)
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- We've moved to the new @the_zooniverse platform and are live with new data at galaxyzoo.org! 1 day ago
- Well done to our volunteers, who have classified all the galaxies we have on the site right now. We're working on a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @chrislintott: A new Galaxy Zoo paper out today - arxiv.org/abs/1801.08541. Simulated galaxies below 10^11 solar masses don't look like t… 1 month ago
- RT @chrislintott: Hey, that's @galaxyzoo's @Enceladosaurus! twitter.com/AAS_Office/sta… 2 months ago
- RT @NGC3314: More upcoming @galaxyzoo and @NASAHubble goodness! twitter.com/UofAlabama/sta… 2 months ago