Merger Papers Accepted for Publication in MNRAS
Thanks for everyone’s work – both papers should soon be appearing in the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 🙂
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- Radio Galaxy Zoo studies cluster environment impact on radio galaxy morphologies
- Galaxy Zoo wins the RAS Group Achievement Award
- Happy 5th birthday Radio Galaxy Zoo!
- Active galaxies illuminating their companions – Galaxy Zoo identifies cross-ionization
- Radio Galaxy Zoo: what radio lobe shapes tell us about the mutual impact of jets and intergalactic gas
- RT @greentempleton: Join Dr Becky Smethurst (@drbecky_ ) from @OxfordPhysics for an enthralling talk at @greentempleton about the groundbre… 2 weeks ago
- RT @chrislintott: Thank you to the @RoyalAstroSoc for this award! So good to have the whole Galaxy Zoo team and community recognised. https… 1 month ago
- RT @LucyFortson: Great to hang out with @kwwillett who visited many of the @galaxyzoo team at the #AAS233 https://t.co/g6aUw1ZGC9 1 month ago
- RT @NGC3314: Alex Szalay gives shout-out to @galaxyzoo and @HannysVoorwerp in #AAS233 plenary talk on data-intensive astronomy. 1 month ago
- RT @AndreaWiggins: @evoecolab @Lea_Shanley In my dissertation on citizen science, I reviewed lit on people’s science, community science, ci… 3 months ago