Get in the queue! – Scaling Galaxy Zoo
Did anyone notice that ‘My Galaxies’ got a little out of date earlier this week? If you did then you might like to hear a blow-by-blow technical explanation over here.
Tags: My Galaxies
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- RT @kruksandor: @galaxyzoo still seeks your classifications on galaxyzoo.org 💻 and on the mobile app📲 ➡️ Help us with your class… 3 months ago
- An image from our Galaxy Zoo: Gems program on @NASAHubble - led by @NGC3314 (Bill Keel). twitter.com/esa/status/149… 3 months ago
- RT @kruksandor: #PaperDay "Gems of the Galaxy Zoos -- a Wide-Ranging Hubble Space Telescope Gap-Filler Program" 👉 arxiv.org/abs/2202.01098.… 3 months ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: The #AAS237 poster session I'm part of with @galaxyzoo related posters is happening now. This is a nice direct link to a… 1 year ago
- There is also already a @galaxyzoo morphology catalogue for @MaNGASurvey galaxies, and and update based on these… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago