Get in the queue! – Scaling Galaxy Zoo
Did anyone notice that ‘My Galaxies’ got a little out of date earlier this week? If you did then you might like to hear a blow-by-blow technical explanation over here.
Tags: My Galaxies
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- RT @NGC3314: 10 yrs ago #OTD: @hannyvanarkel asks @galaxyzoo forum "what's the blue stuff?", discovers @HannysVoorwerp. Outcome has been in… 3 days ago
- RT @AnnaKWeigel: Go check out my paper on major merger mass functions and the merger quenching process using @galaxyzoo data: https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @kevinschawinski: On astro-ph today: do major mergers even matter for galaxy quenching? Take by @AnnaKWeigel using @galaxyzoo https://t.… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to @sdssurveys on their 14th Data Release - they observed a GZ "M" with @MaNGASurvey! twitter.com/sdssurveys/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NGC3314: Yet more goodness from Ron Buta and @galaxyzoo 2 catalog: "...3962 Ringed Galaxies from the Galaxy Zoo 2 Database" https://t.… 3 weeks ago