X-ray paper submitted!
Just a quick note: I’ve finally submitted the paper on the X-ray observations of IC 2497 and the Voorwerp with XMM-Newton and Suzaku. It’s a Letter so we should hear back fairly soon, so stay tuned!
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- RT @KarenLMasters: The #AAS237 poster session I'm part of with @galaxyzoo related posters is happening now. This is a nice direct link to a… 10 months ago
- There is also already a @galaxyzoo morphology catalogue for @MaNGASurvey galaxies, and and update based on these… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- The Galaxy Zoo team stands with #blacklivesmatter and all those protesting against racism and discrimination in the US and around the world. 1 year ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: The Zooniverse stands with #BlackLivesMatter and all those protesting against racism and discrimination in the US and a… 1 year ago
- RT @NGC3314: I was trying to be serious in this university survey about broad engagement programs, since they had me on the list for @galax… 1 year ago