X-ray paper submitted!
Just a quick note: I’ve finally submitted the paper on the X-ray observations of IC 2497 and the Voorwerp with XMM-Newton and Suzaku. It’s a Letter so we should hear back fairly soon, so stay tuned!
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- We've moved to the new @the_zooniverse platform and are live with new data at galaxyzoo.org! 1 month ago
- Well done to our volunteers, who have classified all the galaxies we have on the site right now. We're working on a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @chrislintott: A new Galaxy Zoo paper out today - arxiv.org/abs/1801.08541. Simulated galaxies below 10^11 solar masses don't look like t… 2 months ago
- RT @chrislintott: Hey, that's @galaxyzoo's @Enceladosaurus! twitter.com/AAS_Office/sta… 3 months ago
- RT @NGC3314: More upcoming @galaxyzoo and @NASAHubble goodness! twitter.com/UofAlabama/sta… 3 months ago