X-ray paper submitted!
Just a quick note: I’ve finally submitted the paper on the X-ray observations of IC 2497 and the Voorwerp with XMM-Newton and Suzaku. It’s a Letter so we should hear back fairly soon, so stay tuned!
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- You might be having problems using the site due to a larger issue with the web servers. #AWS is working on it: status.aws.amazon.com 1 month ago
- This is awesome. Excited to see the results of tactile galaxy sorting. #tactileuniverse twitter.com/tactileunivers… 2 months ago
- Our very own Sugata Kaviraj is now speaking at #RASUniverse about the effect of minor mergers. 2 months ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: @Summer_Ash @galaxyzoo oooooo. Nice. :) #aas229 https://t.co/dbZ5vqugSJ 2 months ago
- RT @Summer_Ash: @KarenLMasters @galaxyzoo did you flip it over…? :) 2 months ago