X-ray paper submitted!
Just a quick note: I’ve finally submitted the paper on the X-ray observations of IC 2497 and the Voorwerp with XMM-Newton and Suzaku. It’s a Letter so we should hear back fairly soon, so stay tuned!
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- RT @NGC3314: Congrats to Colin Hancock, just defended @UofAlabama master's thesis on "Quantitatitive Analysis of 3-arm Spiral Galaxies". Ga… 2 days ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: You are all brilliant- almost a 1000 classifications in last two days. We need just over 20k to be done for good..... I’… 3 days ago
- RT @galaxyzoo: Galaxy Zoo Upgrade: Better Galaxies, Better Science. PhD student @mike_w_ai on helping citizen scientists and AI do better s… 5 days ago
- RT @chrislintott: New paper on arXiv this morning from @mike_w_ai and the @galaxyzoo team - Bayesian machine learning for galaxy classifica… 5 days ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: Would be really helpful to have classifications on @galaxyzoo 3D now, so it's done over the summer: https://t.co/kg3MoSa… 5 days ago