Chandra X-ray Survey of Mergers Completed
Our Chandra programme to survey a sample of local merging galaxies found by you all to search for double black holes has just been completed. We’ve received the data for the final target. Now the data analysis can begin!
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- RT @kruksandor: @galaxyzoo still seeks your classifications on galaxyzoo.org 💻 and on the mobile app📲 ➡️ Help us with your class… 3 months ago
- An image from our Galaxy Zoo: Gems program on @NASAHubble - led by @NGC3314 (Bill Keel). twitter.com/esa/status/149… 3 months ago
- RT @kruksandor: #PaperDay "Gems of the Galaxy Zoos -- a Wide-Ranging Hubble Space Telescope Gap-Filler Program" 👉 arxiv.org/abs/2202.01098.… 3 months ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: The #AAS237 poster session I'm part of with @galaxyzoo related posters is happening now. This is a nice direct link to a… 1 year ago
- There is also already a @galaxyzoo morphology catalogue for @MaNGASurvey galaxies, and and update based on these… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago