Galaxy Zoo Supernovae from a technical standpoint
I’ve just finished writing up some of the more technical details associated with our recent supernova hunt. If you’re interested in how it all worked behind the scenes then head over here…
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
- We still have quite a lot of spirals needing marking to help @MaNGASurvey with their science goals. Join in. :) twitter.com/KarenLMasters/… 2 days ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: Nice write up of @the_zooniverse history in @AstronomyMag @galaxyzoo and @tingard ‘s Galaxy Builder get a mentio… 4 days ago
- RT @chrislintott: Congratulations to Dr @kruksandor who just successfully negotiated his viva on @galaxyzoo bars. (Seen here signing the ce… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NGC3314: This Zoo Gems target is a post-starburst galaxy collected by @galaxyzoo participants. twitter.com/spacetelelive/… 2 months ago
- RT @StarFortress: One of my favorites galaxies from the @galaxyzoo project to find barred galaxies with Galaxy Zoo 3D. I bet the night ski… 2 months ago