Galaxy Zoo on the "Curious" Podcast
Just wanted to put up a quick post to point out that the latest podcast from the people who run Ask an Astronomer @ Cornell discusses citizen science, and I’m interviewed on it about Galaxy Zoo stuff.
Merry Christmas! Karen.
About karenlmastersProfessor of Astronomy and Physics at Haverford College, USA (also 20% Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth). Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Spokesperson for the Sloan Digital Sky Survey. Busy having fun with astronomy!
- We have people classifying galaxies with their bodies as part of #OxLightFest19! Amazing work by the team. https://t.co/JHK5KruveN 3 weeks ago
- RT @NGC3314: @spacetelelive @galaxyzoo It's so big, this is an entire ACS CCD. This display does not do justice to all the detail the data… 2 months ago
- Check out this blog post by @tompeterken presenting his results based on Galaxy Zoo and Galaxy Zoo: 3D data -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Science team Telecon this morning. We’re discussing bars quenching star formation, the cool images coming out of Zo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @cardiffPHYSX: The latest #PythagAstro podcast sees @chrisenorth and @zemogle discuss a slowly-rotating Sun (as recorded by the Moon), c… 5 months ago