Galaxy Zoo on the Naked Astronomy Podcast
The July 2012 of the Naked Astronomy podcast includes an interview I did with them (at the UK National Astronomy meeting this spring) about Galaxy Zoo and why it’s such a great way of learning about galaxies in the universe.
About karenlmastersProfessor of Astronomy and Physics at Haverford College, USA. Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Spokesperson for the Sloan Digital Sky Survey. Busy having fun with astronomy!
- RT @NGC3314: I was trying to be serious in this university survey about broad engagement programs, since they had me on the list for @galax… 2 months ago
- We have people classifying galaxies with their bodies as part of #OxLightFest19! Amazing work by the team. https://t.co/JHK5KruveN 4 months ago
- RT @NGC3314: @spacetelelive @galaxyzoo It's so big, this is an entire ACS CCD. This display does not do justice to all the detail the data… 6 months ago
- Check out this blog post by @tompeterken presenting his results based on Galaxy Zoo and Galaxy Zoo: 3D data -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Science team Telecon this morning. We’re discussing bars quenching star formation, the cool images coming out of Zo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago