Galaxy Zoo on the Naked Astronomy Podcast
The July 2012 of the Naked Astronomy podcast includes an interview I did with them (at the UK National Astronomy meeting this spring) about Galaxy Zoo and why it’s such a great way of learning about galaxies in the universe.
About karenlmastersProfessor of Astronomy and Physics at Haverford College, USA (also 20% Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth). Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Spokesperson for the Sloan Digital Sky Survey. Busy having fun with astronomy!
- Check out this blog post by @tompeterken presenting his results based on Galaxy Zoo and Galaxy Zoo: 3D data -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Science team Telecon this morning. We’re discussing bars quenching star formation, the cool images coming out of Zo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @cardiffPHYSX: The latest #PythagAstro podcast sees @chrisenorth and @zemogle discuss a slowly-rotating Sun (as recorded by the Moon), c… 2 months ago
- We've launched the brand-new mobile version of Galaxy Zoo! Find it under the "Space" section on the Zooniverse app.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @spacecasper: Need to kill a few minutes in line at the grocery store? Stop using twitter and do #citizenscience instead. @GalaxyZoo has… 2 months ago