Galaxy Zoo on the Naked Astronomy Podcast
The July 2012 of the Naked Astronomy podcast includes an interview I did with them (at the UK National Astronomy meeting this spring) about Galaxy Zoo and why it’s such a great way of learning about galaxies in the universe.
About karenlmastersProfessor of Astronomy and Physics at Haverford College, USA (also 20% Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth). Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Spokesperson for the Sloan Digital Sky Survey. Busy having fun with astronomy!
- RT @greentempleton: Join Dr Becky Smethurst (@drbecky_ ) from @OxfordPhysics for an enthralling talk at @greentempleton about the groundbre… 2 months ago
- RT @chrislintott: Thank you to the @RoyalAstroSoc for this award! So good to have the whole Galaxy Zoo team and community recognised. https… 3 months ago
- RT @LucyFortson: Great to hang out with @kwwillett who visited many of the @galaxyzoo team at the #AAS233 https://t.co/g6aUw1ZGC9 3 months ago
- RT @NGC3314: Alex Szalay gives shout-out to @galaxyzoo and @HannysVoorwerp in #AAS233 plenary talk on data-intensive astronomy. 3 months ago
- RT @AndreaWiggins: @evoecolab @Lea_Shanley In my dissertation on citizen science, I reviewed lit on people’s science, community science, ci… 5 months ago