Zooniverse blog from #ZooCon13
About karenlmastersProfessor of Astronomy and Physics at Haverford College, USA (also 20% Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth). Project Scientist for Galaxy Zoo. Spokesperson for the Sloan Digital Sky Survey. Busy having fun with astronomy!
- RT @KarenLMasters: Or if you prefer building galaxies, @galaxyzoo: Builder also needs your help. This one is seriously addictive though so… 1 week ago
- RT @KarenLMasters: Just did a few spiral arm drawings on @MaNGASurvey galaxies in @galaxyzoo: 3D ( zooniverse.org/projects/klmas…) we really need m… 1 week ago
- RT @amanda_booberry: @JasonMarkmiddl2 @galaxyzoo OMFG, galaxyzoo.org is the most addictive #citizenscience project out there. Oh… 1 week ago
- RT @amanda_booberry: @JasonMarkmiddl2 @galaxyzoo Go to galaxyzoo.org They have a tutorial on how to classify and then you get fan… 1 week ago
- RT @mightymur: Ah, the problem of smart kids who were never told that *hard work* is what is useful in the long haul. Yes. This. https://t.… 1 week ago